WebAssign is a leading provider of powerful online instructional tools for faculty and students in higher education. The company partners with all major academic publishers and is integrated with more than 900 math and science textbooks. WebAssign is used at more than 2,300 educational institutions, and more than eight million students have submitted over one billion answers to homework assignments, tests, and assessments through WebAssign.
Founded at North Carolina State University (NCSU) and headquartered on beautiful Centennial Campus, WebAssign has a deep commitment to enhancing the pedagogical goals of the teacher and fostering the success of the student.
Perks and Benefits
WebAssign is an independent, employee-owned benefit company dedicated to education technology. WebAssign team members enjoy generous benefits and a work environment that values creativity and social enterprise:
- Health and wellness insurance plan
- Fully vested, matching 401(k) plan
- Retirement plan
- Charitable gift matching
- Flexible work schedules
- Access to many NCSU facilities
- Free snacks and beverages
- Company social events
- North Carolina Technology Association’s “Best Workplace Culture”
- Triangle Business Journal’s “Fast 50” (companies who are champions of growth in the Triangle area)
- eCampus News “Readers’ Choice Award”
- Wake County Public School System’s “School-to-Career Outstanding Volunteer Leadership Award