WebAssign is a powerful online homework and assessment system that lets instructors distribute, collect, grade, and record assignments quickly, accurately, and automatically. Learn more about all the ways we can help you achieve your teaching goals.
- Customizable settings offer extreme flexibility of course setup
- Immediate feedback on questions help students master concepts and instant assessment saves you time spent grading
- Powerful analytics let instructors quickly and easily assess class performance and provide students with detailed concept mastery data
- Content from every major textbook publisher provides text-specific questions and resources
- Assignment restrictions enables high-stakes testing and self-paced courses and prevents cheating
- Communication tools facilitate faculty and student collaboration
- Superior customer support is available for both instructors and students and includes extensive training services and resources
- Integration with leading learning management systems (LMS) offers a seamless learning experience
Request More Information
For more information about the benefits of teaching with WebAssign and how it can help improve your student outcomes, contact your Learning Consultant.
Choose one of the examples below to experience WebAssign’s many user-friendly capabilities:
View a faculty account with one class. Experiment with assignments (and even create your own), explore the functionality of a populated GradeBook, and use the Student View feature to see assignments, announcements, forums, and other features the way they are displayed to students.
Single Class: Sample account for a student taking one class using WebAssign. Explore assignments with a variety of question types, try an exam in a secure testing environment, and see how the course calendar and class forums work.
Multiple Classes: Sample account for a student taking more than one class using WebAssign.Navigate courses and assignments with ease while exploring pre-coded questions from popular textbooks and standardized tests.
Sign Up for an Account
Ready to give WebAssign a try? Sign up for a free account to explore our features for yourself.
There is no cost for a faculty account, and students always have a 14-day free trial period at the start of each course.