As an OpenStax Ally, WebAssign offers an OpenStax introductory statistics option featuring a complete digital textbook, a bank of peer-reviewed, text-specific, algorithmically generated questions and a wide array of additional open educational resources.
Written by Barbara Illowsky, current faculty member of De Anza College and winner of the 2013 individual award for OpenCourseware excellence, and Susan Dean, retired faculty member of De Anza College, Introductory Statistics is an ideal textbook for an introduction to statistics course.
- Online versions of end-of-chapter problems direct from the textbook suitable for homework, reviews, and tests.
- A completely integrated eBook with applicable chapters of the text linked to individual questions.
- Several labs from representative text chapters.
- Lecture videos by Barbara Illowsky available as a Free Additional Content for faculty to share with students.
- PowerPoint slides based on the extensive illustrations from Introductory Statistics.
- Higher Education Single Term: $37.95
- Higher Education Multi-Term: $55.90
- High School: $11.50