WebAssign is mindful of the growing cost of education. We know that the cost of textbooks and online materials is a concern for both students and faculty. As a benefit company dedicated to enhancing education, we are pleased to offer two options for teaching an introductory statistics course for under $45. The options are not only low cost but also maintain a high level of quality and provide excellent resources for you and your students.
Written by Barbara Illowsky, current faculty member of De Anza College and winner of the 2013 individual award for OpenCourseware excellence, and Susan Dean, retired faculty member of De Anza College, Introductory Statistics is an ideal textbook for an introduction to statistics course.
- Online versions of end-of-chapter problems direct from the textbook suitable for homework, reviews, and tests.
- A completely integrated eBook with applicable chapters of the text linked to individual questions.
- Several labs from representative text chapters.
- Lecture videos by Barbara Illowsky available as a Free Additional Content for faculty to share with students.
- PowerPoint slides based on the extensive illustrations from Introductory Statistics.
- $32.95 for one semester (higher ed)
- $11.50 (high school)
Introduction to Statistics,
Think and Do
Stevens’ Introduction to Statistics: Think & Do textbook is presented in an innovative workbook format, integrating theoretical content with demonstrative examples and exercises in a page-by-page bullet point format. Designed to mimic the style of a typical classroom lecture, new content is initially summarized at the top of the page, followed by a completed demonstrative example before an unfinished example for the student to complete.
- Online versions of exercises and problems direct from the text suitable for homework, review, and tests.
- Innovative eBook presented in a workbook format that integrates theoretical content and demonstrative examples and exercises with video solutions to selected exercises.
- Links to step-by-step instructions on how to perform many functions with various statistical software packages and graphing calculators such as Excel, SPSS, Minitab, R and TI-83/84 Plus.
- Video lectures by author Scott Stevens summarize the content, reviews the examples, and demonstrates step-by-step solutions to all of the “Your Turn” problems found in the text.
- $44.95 for one semester (higher ed)
- $25.50 (high school)