Did you know over 1.5 million students use WebAssign each year? In a recent study 85% of students stated they believe WebAssign positively impacted their exam grades. Our homework and assessment system are designed to give you instant feedback on problems so you know immediately if you are on the right track. Take advantage of the features and tips we provide so you can get the most out of your coursework.
See How One Student Mastered Calculus Concepts with WebAssign
In this video, Rebecca Caro, student at Florida State University, discusses what she loved most about WebAssign and what she suggests first-time users do to get acquainted with the platform. Check it out.
Many WebAssign courses include a dynamic ebook experience to provide you with a one-stop learning experience. You can find it under your, “My eBook” menu or when choosing to access your assignment. These dynamic ebooks take you to the most relevant sections of the text to help you answer each question.
My Class Insights
WebAssign’s built-in study feature, My Class Insights, was created just for students. My Class Insights is available on your student homepage after logging into WebAssign. It shows your performance across course topics so you can quickly identify which concepts you aced and which areas you may need to spend more time on.
Ask Your Teacher
This powerful feature enables you to contact your instructor with questions about a specific assignment or problem while doing your homework. Your instructor will get a notification and be able to quickly see the answers you have input for that question so they can help you get back on track.
Get help when you need it with on-demand tutoring. Many WebAssign courses provide direct links from questions within assignments to an online tutoring service—with temporary access available to you for free.
Cengage Mobile App
The Cengage Mobile App lets you study wherever and whenever you like. Now available with most Cengage WebAssign courses, it features a full interactive ebook—readable online and offline—with 24/7 course access and study tools to power on-the-go learning.
Tips to Make the
Most of WebAssign
- Ask for help. If you have a question, don’t wait until the last minute to ask. If it involves a WebAssign technical question don’t hesitate to contact our dedicated student support team.
- Be patient, mastering a new technology can take some time. Use our helpful FAQ and student support page if you get stuck.
- Check out our searchable online help system where you can find everything from how to log in to correct answer syntax.
- Use My Class Insights to quickly identify which concepts you aced and which areas you may need to spend more time on.
- Take advantage of additional resources like videos, solutions or tutorials that are available to help you learn course concepts.
- Follow us on Twitter and Instagram for student tips and contests!